Our revision and refund policy
- If you decide to cancel an already placed order before the assigned writer completes it, you can request another assignment that has the same price range as the one you canceled, without additional costs. However, if the writer had already started drafting the assignment at the rime of your cancellation request, you will not be able to cancel the order and the expert will continue doing the assignment. The reason for this is that the writer is always paid half the order’s amount in advance and needs to be paid for the work already done.
- We always make sure that we assign all the orders to our writers every time. However, if something comes up and we are not able to allocate your task to a writer, the next project of similar value will be done for you free of charge.
- Make sure that you mention all the information when giving your assignment’s instructions as only the details that were mentioned originally will be considered when requesting revisions.
- We make sure that the solution delivered completely meets the needs of the client. Additionally, we provide revisions for the delivered document until the client is completely satisfied. However, all revision requests must be sent within a month after receiving the content as requests made after this will not be considered or refunded.
- We strive to produce solutions of the highest quality. However, sometimes you may happen to fail in the paper provided by us. Although this rarely happens, if it does happen we give our clients a 50% refund. The client must provide authentic proof of failure within 30 days after the delivery of the assignment by us. Requests made after this time span will not be refunded.
- We do not give a cash refund except for an instance where the money is deducted when sending payment to us. If you have a genuine claim about your assignment, another project of similar value will be done for you.
- No refund is granted payment made for online quizzes and tests.
NB: We only give a refund for the claims mentioned above. If your claim is not among these, then we would not treat it as a valid claim and for that reason, you would not be entitled to a refund.